Sunday, May 18

UO

I totally missed the boat on this: the first Urban Outfitters in Brooklyn was opened back in March. It's two subway stops from Pratt--I'm so excited, no more trips into Manhattan!


I was browsing the site for new items and came across a bunch of stuff
I feel like this print is on everyone's wishlist, but I love the shirt-dress/western style.


I can't decide which color would be better- white is nice for summer but black can be used for dressing up.


I've been buying a lot of sheer pieces, and I really like the details on this shirt.
I tried this on last time I went to UO but I wasn't swayed. I still think it's cute; maybe when it goes on sale.
I like this men's style watch and the mix of silver and gold hardware.


Love the etching and the navy details.


These would work with everything.
(photos from urbanoutfitters.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

neat boots on the 1st pix, are they OU? cute blog, will lurk around later after more post.