Wednesday, June 11

The 4: Summer Hat

I know other bloggers have done this before, and I remember when Lucky and Jane (rip) use to do this, but I was having too much fun last night coming up with ways to wear my new hat that I decided to introduce a new feature to my blog: The 4. For the first installment, here are four ways to add a summer hat to your wardrobe (original I know, but shhh, this is my blog!)


I wore the first look today:

Nice and easy for summer
Shirt- Gap, Shorts- old Banana Republic jeans, Mocs- Minnetonka
2nd:

I love the dress/boots-bare legs combo
Dress- Ella Moss, Boots- Vintage (Edith Machinst in NYC)

3rd:
This is more of an early fall outfit
Tunic- James Perse, Cardigan- J.Crew, Boots- Frye, Tights- DKNY

4th:

Also for fall- bringing in the flannel
Shirt- LL Bean, Jacket- H&M, Jeans- J.Brand, Shoes- Chucks

No comments: