skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Downtown Dress-up
Sunday, June 15
June 15th
I've been so out of it this weekend, and I know I promised photos of my recents buys, but all I feel like doing is sleeping.
(sorry for the too dark/too bright pics)
Tee & Vest- AA, Shorts- Banana Republic, Shoes- Zara, Clutch- Thrifted
The clutch is actually a new purchase, from the thrift store
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who's That Girl?
get dressed!
Brooklyn
You may be a hit uptown, but downtown you're legendary!- Frank O'Hara
View my complete profile
Past Posts
September 2008
(5)
August 2008
(15)
July 2008
(24)
June 2008
(28)
May 2008
(9)
Favorites
A Girl Brushed Red
Altamira NYC
Austere
Ballad of John
Because I'm Addicted
Beja Beja
Childhood Flames
Copenhagen Street Style
Daily Candy
dead fleurette
el estilo si importa
Facehunter
Fashion is Poison
Fashion Toast
Fashionista
Fops and Dandies
Fruchtzwerg's Island
Garance dore
Garbage Dress
Hand Me Over
Hel-Looks
Ignorance Is A Bliss
Jak & Jil
Kingdom of Style
l'atelier d'une fee
Le Blog de Betty
Mode and the City
Oslo Nights
Racked
Ragamalas
Refinery29
Refinery29 Pipeline
Stil in Berlin
Stockholm Street Style
Street Peeper
Style Bubble
Super Fantastic Picture Time
The Sartorialist
The Street Walker
Wunderbloc
Magazines
ELLE
New York Magazine: Fashion
Paper
Vogue
Labels
daily wear
(43)
summer
(42)
style
(20)
favorites
(11)
shopping
(9)
designers
(8)
inspiration
(8)
news
(8)
for laughs
(6)
fall
(5)
stores
(4)
video
(4)
blogs
(3)
stores-nyc
(3)
The 4
(2)
Wishlist
(2)
designers-indie
(2)
music
(2)
On the Tube
(1)
Runway/My Way
(1)
hmmm?
(1)
projects
(1)
Free Blog Counter
Madrics
No comments:
Post a Comment