I've never been a fan of the leather jacket; I don't know why but leather doesn't do it for me. But I love the look and the shine, so I'm looking to add a lightweight shiny jacket to my wardrobe this fall.
Yeppp, leather is definitely making it's way back onto the fashion stage. I was a bit shocked when I started seeing leather jackets around David Jones and other designer outlets, thinking that the 80's was coming back, and I'd soon be wearing skinny leather pants as well (may as well get my motorbike license too, hahaha). But then I saw it being worn with really soft feminine pieces, and I thought wow! gorgeous. I love what the chick is wearing in the top imagine. :]
1 comment:
Yeppp, leather is definitely making it's way back onto the fashion stage. I was a bit shocked when I started seeing leather jackets around David Jones and other designer outlets, thinking that the 80's was coming back, and I'd soon be wearing skinny leather pants as well (may as well get my motorbike license too, hahaha). But then I saw it being worn with really soft feminine pieces, and I thought wow! gorgeous. I love what the chick is wearing in the top imagine.
:]
Post a Comment