Thursday, July 3

Cute Overload

If you haven't seen WALL-E yet, you need to, just because it's too cute to miss.

And speaking of cute, my cat Ria joined me today while I was taking photos. The red mat by the door is one of her favorite hangout spots.


Dress- Daftbird, Belt- H&M, Sandals- Gap, Bag- LV

And to top off all this cute, a new romper for "playdates":

I picked this up from Delias, of all places. I just saw the Fashionista post on it too.

4 comments:

Ida said...

I love that dress on you, especially with the belt. Summer chic.

And your cat is so cute on that red circled door mat!

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

você é fantástico!

um beijo para você, meu caro amigo!

Deus te abençoe u Caro

podemos trocar os nossos link

r u disposta a fazer?

nv said...

love the belt!

Wendy said...

The romper is an amazing find!