Monday, July 14

July 13th & 14th

I've been a bad/ lazy blogger- forgive me.

Yesterday it rained all day long and I actually put tights on! Oh how I've missed them.

(please ignore my face, thanks)
Cardigan- J. Crew, Tank & Skirt- AA, Tights- Kohl's, Belt- Thrifted, Shoes- Steve Madden

Today I went to Barnes & Noble and bought Persepolis since I saw the movie and loved it


Shirt- H&M, Shorts- Old jeans, Hat & Sandals- Gap, Bag- Thrifted

3 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Your red skirt is stunning!

thatgirl! said...

love the first outfit!

Anonymous said...

i love both outfits! i miss wearing tights as well! it is so hot over here i don't even risk it.

i need to check if persepolis is playing down here! i remember reading an article about it ages ago and only the other week seeing an actual preview. i hope it's playing down here!