Tuesday, July 8

Just You Wait

I know I said I had exciting plans for today and I want to share them, but I'm am wiped out. I must warn you, it isn't fashion related but still exciting.

As for fashion news, Racked released the Lookbook for Richard Chai's GO Line at Target. I know a lot of people haven't been impressed by what they've seen so far but I must say I'm a fan. I'm feeling the cool colors (teal, purple, and always black) and can see some of the pieces going from late summer into fall. August, hurry up!




I want that jacket!

Is that an exposed zipper? Nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh. the cardigan is really nice! and the skirts are really cute as well. =) i only ever bought a cardigan from the proenza schouler for target collection.

Anonymous said...

I get stuck shopping at target, the new lines look great on the website, but when they display them on the racks in the store, i get side-tracked, and can't seem to put anything together. whats your secret? (your blog is great inspiration. good style)

get dressed! said...

anon- I like to look for pieces in the collection that work well with items I already own. Sometime you get caught up in the whole look they display and you buy all the pieces, just to realise you don't have anything else that would work with them :)