Tuesday, July 15

Pull Yourself Together Girl!

I've been quiet bummed out lately. I think it's a mix of summer laziness and missing my friends/school/Brooklyn. However, I am determined to get myself out of this funk. I have plans to make my own skirt, thanks to Camille of Childhood Flames and this post she did giving step by step instructions on how she makes those super cute puff skirts she sports. I've already bought fabric, thread and elastic for my skirts, but have yet to actually sit down and get to business.

I plan on making three- one in black "satin", one in a denim blue linen, and one in a fun floral print.

I've also been listening to some new music- Santogold, Sia, the new Tilly and The Wall and of course the new album from NERD.

Does anyone else have the summer blues?

1 comment:

Display Name said...

i'll have to check out those puff skirt instructions.
good luck with yours!