Tuesday, July 29

July 29th

What have I been wearing? Nothing really exciting I have to say. I'm falling back on the "It's too hot!" excuse. I'm trying to hold off doing anymore shopping until later on in August, when I'll be getting ready to go back to school. I've been making a "wishlist" that I'll post later on, but for now here's today's outfit:


Ria says hi, by the way :)
Dress- Daftbird, Shoes & Bag- Thrifted, Belt- AA, Hat- Gap

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohh i love yellow with black! sometimes it may be a bumblebee combination but you made it look very classic =) and your cat is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

ugh. i'm falling into the it's so hot as well excuse. =/

Human Racing said...

Nice outfit. I like how you were able to wear yellow and black without screaming "bumble bee!"

Ugh, I'm afraid I've fallen into the trap of summer dressing as well.