

Men's Shirt- Thrifted, Shorts & Belt- Gap, Shoes- Thrifted, Bag- LV
I don't have the best sale luck- I always go into a store during a sale and end up buying something not on sale. A few weeks ago my mom and I went to check out the Barney's Co-op sale where I came across the perfect nylon jacket, but the price tag made me go "Hmmmm." I decided to risk it and wait to see if the price would be knocked down. And what do you know, it was! I'm worn out but I'll post pics tomorrow.
And look! Urban Outfitters has pulled through for me and produced this exposed back zip skirt. How thoughtful!

3 comments:
i love the louis vuitton! =)
i love all your outfits! gorgeous.
I like how you never fully tucked in your top! I love the zipper skirtx as well!
Post a Comment