Saturday, July 19

July 19th

I feel like the only person who didn't go see The Dark Knight yesterday. Oh well. I do want to see it, even though I've not a huge Batman fan, mostly to see what all the fuss is about.

Dress- Some Boutique in Atlanta, Hat & Sandals- Gap, Necklace- UO, Bag- LV

And as promised, my "lucky" jacket:


I am so excited for this, too bad I'd sweat to death if I put it on now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man i've been wanting to see dark knight for-freaking-ever. when i passed the movie theaters last night the parking was completely full. it would be insanity to brave the movies this weekend. i think i'll go and see it when all the excitement dies down. i prefer a near empty movie theater.

Human Racing said...

Don't worry- I didn't see it either! But I do plan on seeing it tomorrow or Monday. Love the jacket!

Wendy said...

The jacket is frickin hot!

WendyB said...

Really cute jacket.

Ida said...

I didn't see it either *lol* I am not really into Batman stuff:)

I love your dress, though, big time! Perfect color and shape!