The show takes place during the 1960's at a fictional Manhattan advertising agency. It follows the lives of the people who work there, the men up at the top, the women at the bottom, and what they deal with in their private lives. I think the show portrays work-life in the 60's to a t- the men are power hungry, sexist, drink all day long, and cheat on their wives yet still love them. But the women aren't sheep- they know how to get what they want, showing the boys that times are a changing.
But what I really came here to write about was the clothes. I would love to raid the wardrobe of this show:
For more photos from Mad Men, visit the shows site on AMC






2 comments:
Oh My God. I have been counting down to July 27 for almost 3 months. That is my favorite show. I don't know anyone else who watches it besides me. hahaI have been addicted to that show since they showed trailers for ht first season.
Post a Comment