Yesterday:
Top- UO, Skirt- AA, Sandals- Gap, Jewelry- UO, Bag- Thrifted
Today:
Dress- AA, Belt- UO, Hat- Gap, Shoes- Jimmy Choo, Necklace- Nordstrom
I know the choice boot for fall are Doc Martin's, but I've been thinking about Frye's classic Engineer Boot
It comes in a 8 inch and 12 inch version. I like how they look rough and tough but work nicely with dresses (see here)
I'm done just in time so I can watch Men's Swimming ;)

5 comments:
Ever sense Docs went main stream main stream, I've gotten over them. I'd much rather get the Frye.
the boots are gorgeous. 8 is probably awesome for spring. and the 12 for winter, eh? either way both would be awesome.
Great outfit. I love that dress and the boots are amazing
ooh yes, i really want boots like that too! and cute outfits :)
i'm in love with those boots! YUM!
Post a Comment