Wednesday, August 13

August 13th

The temperature was so weird yesterday. It was 80 degrees but felt cooler, so I got away with a more fall-like outfit. I also wore jeans for the first time since.........a long time! Even my mom was surprised.


(model face!)
Cardigan- J. Crew, Tank- H&M, Jeans- Banana Republic, Scarf & Bag & Shoes- Thrifted
Today:


Tunic- Gap, Skirt- Richard Chai for Target, Shoes- Nine West, Bag- F+C City Tote

I was going to save this skirt until fall, but I couldn't wait any longer. It's pretty modest too, so you can wear it to work. The zipper does bunch up when you sit down, but it's not a big deal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the skirt. andi don't think i've worn a pair of jeans in like... a little over a year. haha.

Robin said...

You have a great classy look!

Richel said...

so simple and chic!

Wendy said...

The second outfit is so clean and sophisticated.