Friday, August 22

Countdown!

Five more days until I'm back in New York and then eleven more until classes start. I can't believe the summer went by so fast, yet I feel like May was such a long time ago.
Yesterday-

Vest- Target, Leggings & Bodysuit- AA, Hat & Sandals- Gap, Belt- Thrifted, Bag- Hand-me down

Also, these leggings were posted in Coming Soon section of American Apparel's online store:

Yes- side zip leggings. I knew AA was trying to lure me in with that front zip bodysuit but I have resisted (honestly, where would I wear that?), but I don't know if I can resist these. Side zipper leggings in the nylon tricot fabric. Yes they are a bit unpractical (okay, more than a bit), but they would add a bit of awesomeness to any plain tunic/dress/whatever-leggings combo. They would be easy to dress down or up. I hope the price is reasonable. I'm going to have to think about this. What do you think?

5 comments:

Human Racing said...

Those leggings are nice. you should get them.

Terren said...

dontcha think zippers make anything 100X cooler?? :]

glory said...

grate leggins, you should have those.......and I`m loving the grey..saludos

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm going to be able to resist those leggings. Goddamn AA :/

KATLIN said...

side zip leggings? that's crazy! haha. and i love your hat!!