Monday, August 4

Hey Boy!

I think I found the perfect fall collection.
No, I'm being serious! Boy by Band of Outsiders, the women's line from Band of Outsiders, is everything I'm missing from my closet. I tend to layer up in the fall, and Boy's fall looks are what I've been dreaming of. The look is a little bit like a prep school girl grown up and living in the city (but not in a flashy Gossip Girl way) that makes me want to take long walks through the park or read heavy leather-bound books of poetry.



from Style.com

The ads for Boy's fall collection feature Michelle Williams-

see more at boy. (photos from the site)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this collection is fantastic.
i adoree it!

Wendy said...

The collection has this warm fall appeal. Maybe its the coordinated color scheme, very inspirational.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree... this really is a very nice Fall collection. The 2nd outfit is heavenly... In fact, I saved it to my desktop for future inspiration! Plus, I love Michelle Williams! That just scored at least 20 more points with me. =)

To answer your question: I went bowling with my family and I just stuck it in my brother's stroller... Haha... So BAD! I know.

Richel said...

if I could have every single one of these outfits, my life would be complete.

Human Racing said...

Okay, so basically I would kill for any of those four looks. Very inspiraitonal post.

Anonymous said...

yeah i know what you mean.
ahh i love mine.
i need to find a way to wear it a bit more before it starts snowing again.