
One thing I will miss when fall finally arrives is bare legs, which is a little weird since I also love wearing tights. I guess it depends on the outfit/ my mood.


Ria thinks this is her blog now!
Grey Tank- AA, White Tank- LA Made, Shorts- UO, Sandals- Old Navy, Hat- Gap, Bag- Thrifted
Now on to skirts- I was able to snag that Richard Chai for Target exposed zipper skirt. It also comes in black!
Here it is in action via Target
Also, while we're talking about skirts, I think it's time to give this one from American Apparel another try:
Also, while we're talking about skirts, I think it's time to give this one from American Apparel another try:

I must admit, after seeing it on that woman on The Sartorialist, I have faith that this skirt can be wearable! It doesn't look too hot on the website and I ignore it when I'm in the store.
Here's another street-style shot of the skirt in action (take that brown and black haters!)

photo from Wunderbloc (you should check this site out)



4 comments:
It is so weird because I have never heard anyone in my life say that you shouldn't wear black and brown together and in the past week I've read a bunch of bloggers blog about that whether it was a passing remark or the entire post. This week was the first time I have ever heard that. Haha. I've been wearing black and brown together my entire life and I really like how it looks together.
I like the AA skirt you posted. I really love the Richard Chai exposed zipper skirt as well. I think I need to go by the target.com website and see if they've got my size! =)
Oh, besides the zipper is the waistband elastic?
hello! i do get my shoes from the actual stores and i've been lucky enough to find them in my size. you just have to be there at the right time i think.
That same sart photo made me want the tulip skirt in purple. haha.
Great sandals! I saw those at old navy. And brown and black don't go together?...no way!
Ahh, now I have to get that skirt from Target. Here I was thinking I'm on a shopping ban. Hah.
Post a Comment