Tuesday, August 26

No Sleep Til Brooklyn

This is my last post for the summer from Georgia. This time tomorrow I'll be in Long Island at my grandparents, and then I move in to my room on Thursday. I'm excited but sad. It was a good summer, but like all summers, it must end. Plus, I'm ready to get back to NYC and see my friends. You must think I have none!


Ria says goodbye and she'll see you during the holidays.
Shirt- H&M, Shorts & Belt- Gap, Tights- Kohl's, Shoes- Jimmy Choo
There was a time when I wasn't a fan of shorts and tights (a time I would rather not go back to) but then I tried the combo out for myself and saw the light. I've yet to venture into denim shorts & tights, but that's because I'm not too keen on the only pair I have.
I wanted to post some pictures of my room, but it's in a distressed state at the moment. I am in the process of trying to fit everything I didn't ship to New York into two bags. My flight leaves at 8:30 which means I'll be up and running around 5, woo hoo!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I just came across your blog and I'm soo glad I did! I love how your style is so crisp and everything you wear fits and flatters your body. The inspirational pics you post are also wonderful. I'll be sure to check out your blog regularly for your latest!

http://pollitomoreno.blogspot.com/

terren said...

i love ria! also i think you've converted me to this shorts/tights notion. you wear it well. good luck with the moving!

Couture Carrie said...

I love that song!!

Cute outfit, and I like how you match your kitty :)

xoxox,
CC

maverickandlove said...

haha i love the outfit, its so perfectionist! your kat is so cute!

Anonymous said...

love your pictures, good luck in school----ddch.

Anonymous said...

i lovee this look on you.
so flattering.
get it gurlll.

ivoreece said...

Nice blog! ^^
I wish you happy homeward journey :)