Tuesday, September 2

Let's Stay Together

Today is my first day of classes. I have one more in the afternoon, but I figured I'd post these now since I'm behind on the blog and I already have homework (printmaking homework!):


Top- Barneys Co-op, Skirt- AA, Belt- Thrifted, Bag- Hand me down from Grandma, Sandals- Gap
Here I am in my first single dorm room. I spent too much time organizing it and I still feel like things aren't quite right yet, but it's cozy and I like it :)
view from the entry way
messy desk

from the window

the view :)
Sorry these are so dark, I'm rushing just a little. I have something exciting (well, in the fashion world) to share but that will have to wait til later!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the dorm room! Love the typewriter and all of those books you have shelved. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

So chic! is that Diana Ross in the background? ----ddch

Anonymous said...

your dorm room is soooo cozy. I can't wait to get back to my apartment so I can organize argh -_-

Human Racing said...

Great dorm room! Ncie outfit too.

Anonymous said...

you're so lucky to have your own dorm room! =)

lilliebe said...

Ahhh I wish it was warm enough to wear no tights right now.
Dorm room looking good!