Sunday, September 7

UPDATE!

So, New York is buzzing with Fashion Week, but I've been missing out! Hopefully I'll be able to at least walk past Bryant Park and see what's going on, but school is calling me. (Did you see Rumi of Fashion Toast hanging out with Erin Watson? Lucky gal!)

Also, the Gap x Colette pop-up shop opened yesterday, even in the middle of the crazy rain storm. I was out running school errands and didn't think I'd make it in anyway (Racked says there was a three-four hour wait!) but I do plan on venturing up there later on in the week once everything has calmed down. I did, however, see a girl last night at a friend's party sporting one of the tee-shirts.


And I don't know if anyone reading is in the city right now, but I'm not feeling this weather- too stuffy! I miss the dry Atlanta heat! I was discussing this with two people from the south last night and we feel that NYC needs to up its central air usage!


No outfit post yet- I'm getting ready to go to the Brooklyn Flea Market, but here's a look from Alexander Wang's show- he's done it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so weird becuase i had the strangest dream that i was in new york on the hunt for bryant park.lol. you're lucky you can actually walk by there!

Anonymous said...

yess.
lets try to spread the word about gap together!

and wangs collection was incredible. as always.