Tuesday, September 9

Rainy Days



Jacket- Barneys Co-op, Tee & Skirt- AA, Flats- UO, Scarf & Belt- Thrifted

Fall is on it's way, creeping in right now in the form of rain. Classes are going well and I started back at my on-campus job. Today in my Printmaking class there was a cat who wouldn't leave and kept jumping in our laps and begging for pets. Too cute! He made me miss Ria even more :(

I wish I could take a second right now and browse through all the shots from the shows so far, but I've got reading, writing, and carving to do. I will say that I saw the looks from Boy from Band of Outsiders spring line and I am still in love with them. I also saw a few from Rachel Comey and Jenni Kayne that looked A+, but a more detailed post will have to wait. Have you guys been impressed with Fashion Week so far?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i keep seeing people in this skirt and it is making me more and more envious. i really want one!

i've been liking ny fashion week so far. <3 i'm getting all loveydovey over thsi matchy matchiness. =)

maverickandlove said...

i love your skirt, i really want one like that! I made a black one over the summer, but the color you have on is so nice! great look!

..... said...

wow it's really cute !! but if u wore high heels u'll look much better !! promise !!

Wendy said...

Very casual and chic!

Anonymous said...

Oh so chic, ---ddch