Monday, September 15

Three Outfits

I promise I'll get better with updating! School is still going well and Fashion Week has come and gone. Hopefully I'll be able to update later on this week with my favorites.
Here is what I wore last week:

Wednesday-
Top- H&M, Dress- Daftbird, Belt- UO, Boots- Vintage

Thursday-

Tank & Cardigan- AA, Shorts- Gap, Tights- Kohl's, Belt- Thrifted, Flats- UO

Friday-

Shirt- J.Crew (Thrifted), Tank & Skirt- AA, Boots- Frye (I added tights later)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look adorable :}

Human Racing said...

Great outfits. I really like hte second one. tights sound like they'd look great with it.

Anonymous said...

I like friday style.
try some heels, it will add a flair of sophistication to your look. --ddch

emily said...

i LOVE the first and third!

lilliebe said...

super cute! I normally don't like the 'denim shirt' trend of the moment, but you can defs pull it off! I linked you :)