Excuses, excuses- that's all I have for you. I've let my blog wilt :( I have outfits to post and everything, but no time to post them. I wish I had my own intern who could do this stuff for me!
Anyway, just to update, I just reserved a ticket for myself to see the Chanel Mobile Art presentation. It starts October 20th and is a free event, however a ticket is required to enter and the event was "sold-out" until November 5th! So I will be going November 5th, can't wait!
And in other news (which I bet isn't really news by now) Norma Kamali did a collection for Wal-Mart (which totally flew under my radar) with items priced between $10-$20. I've never been more envious of the suburbs as I am right now! The store at 56th is selling the collection and I just might have to go see it, but I bet it's picked over or sold out by now.
There will be an update soon, I promise! Thanks for still stopping by!
Wednesday, September 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
your lucky for getting to go to the mobile art show!
miss your posts
:-( --ddch
Post a Comment