Friday, August 15

Rapscallion

Not to be out shined by Target, Urban Outfitters has been featuring collaboration with designers. They have chosen to go the indie route, snagging Charlotte Ronson, Steven Alan, and Geren Ford (they also have a collection with Paul & Joe, who did a Go Line). The next collection will come from Samantha Pleet, a Brooklyn based designer (she graduated from Pratt, where I attend!) who is known for her Wednesday Adams all grown up style of dress, jackets, and rompers. It's called Rapscallion and I'm pretty excited for it.
from The Pipeline (Refinery 29) go there for more info/photos

Here are some of the looks from Pleet's Fall 08 collection:





(I think these looks + the looks from Boy = my fall inspiration/lookbook!)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the school and preppy influences of her designs.

Human Racing said...

I really like the Wednesday-esque feel her desings have. 'll definately have ot try and save up for her UO collaboration.

Couture Carrie said...

Very cool! I love the high-waisted skirt and romper!

xoxox,
CC

Blicious said...

wow-such great looks. love them all!